Your notification 🔔

An absence of your notification 
creates a suspence in my heart, it makes
me to worry about you more often,
and to check my phone frequently,
for I am miles away from
you. No, I never did a doubt on you, but
an absence of your notification at times, 
increases my pulse rate for a while, 
And at that point of time this 'distance' 
between us seems to be more painful.

But, the moment I receive a notification
from you, it feels like being on top
of the world. I feel like running towards 
you and give you a tight hug. And then, 
the way I get angry on
you for not replying me for so long, 
the way you use to pamper me, 
sending different love messages. 
The way when at last we say a heartfelt
"I love you" to each other, makes me
realise that sometimes, these
no notifications, these little worries,
little fights, increases the beauty of
"a long distance love". This distance
between us seems no longer a
distance, but a way of life.
When someone is actually close
to the heart, no matter how far 
apart we are, we are together.

Rupa 
Follow my thoughts on the YourQuote app at https://www.yourquote.in/royparishmita57

Post a Comment

0 Comments